Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rainbows! *Day 2*



I'm not really sure how long this whole rainbows project is going to take. Right now we are tackling a little tv addiction with Cole and he is very unmotivated to do anything "school". So I'm still pondering possible solutions to this problem. I know one helpful thing is to recruit the older kids to help or play along. This is what I did the other night to get him moving on the rainbow project. He is about half-way done now. For this step of the project he has a glue stick and his little bits of rainbow colored paper. I thought he would love to glue but he was more tolerant of it than anything. He did pretty well with the concept of putting the colors in the right spot on the rainbow. I told him when (if) he completes his rainbow that we will hang it up along with the pictures the big kids colored that night. He was slightly motivated.

No comments: